I'm pale. :)
Had to add the sweater, we were having a little see through problem.
Yay baby boy!!!
So we were out shopping for little boy yesterday with Momo. I was checking out some pretty good sales and trying to figure out what size shorts I wanted to get, and if I wanted to get shorts for him in the first place. For some reason in my mind, the sizing question could only be answered one way. By doing this.... (reenactment :)
Of course, Ma'am was not there. My ridiculous face is probably about dead on, though. Once I realized what I was doing. Don't ask me why I held them up to my waist to see their size, I have no clue. Pregnancy brain, or Polish brain. Either one fits well here.
We're off to register more! Be praying embarrasing scenarios like this don't take place. Or do, because you know I'll share them. Love you all! xoxoxoxoxox





lololololololol
ReplyDelete