Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Great Pumpkin(s)!

Our awesome Uncle Mark sent us a present in the mail.....


and we just LOVE it!





:)






Investigating elsewhere in the yard.





Early interest in landscaping?





This is the awesome new face that little son is making these days





Isn't it so cute?











I think we may have a child prodigy on our hands. He drew that star all by himself with sidewalk chalk. No joke. All by himself. We weren't even by him, we were setting up the pumpkins.
Our child is amazing.


Well, we are off to Dewberry Farms today!! Tons of pictures to come I'm sure!  ;)





xo




4 comments:

  1. Nice pumpkins! And what an amazing star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he drew it behind his back, eyes closed. Gotta love
    this talented boy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one witnessed the star drawing Marcie! It just so happened that when I went to look at his art(star already drawn), he happened at that time, to be drawing with his eyes closed, behind his back! I think he purposefully drew that star. Because he's that awesome :)

    ReplyDelete